Private Yoga & Mindfulness
A wealth of tools to help you thrive!
Private sessions look very different than group yoga classes. Classes can offer a well-rounded experience, but one-on-one sessions allow the freedom to explore in depth your specific physical, energetic, and therapeutic wellness needs.
Do you wish to therapeutically address chronic pain and/or injury? Learn more about the practices of yoga and meditation before diving into public classes? Or enhance your existing practice with skillful, individualized attention?
I offer various methods of mindful movement – holistic and skillful approaches rooted in various modalities and nearly 15 years of experience – in order to meet your needs with sensitivity and skill.
I've witnessed profound growth in my private students, helping them relieve years of chronic tension and stress, develop personal self-care routines, build strength in body and mind, and unlock their innate healing abilities.
I've worked with these varying modalities and populations:
- Yoga asana: a blend of Integral and Anusara-style hatha yoga
- Restorative, therapeutic, and progressive yoga with functional movement
- Vipassana and mindfulness meditation techniques
- Myofascial release (support, massage and stretch using different-sized rubber balls)
- Athletes, creative artists and performers
- Time-crunched professionals
- Parents, caregivers & children
- Education: elementary, middle & high school youth + staff
I work privately with individuals, couples, and small groups. We can work in the privacy of your home or mine, or online. I look forward to sharing these practices with you!