Private Yoga Sessions
Yoga offers a wealth of tools to help us develop, and tap into, our inherent strength, energy, and innate healing potential.
Do you wish to work therapeutically in order to relieve pain or heal an injury? Would you like to learn more about the practice of yoga and/or meditation before diving into a public class? Maybe you're seeking your existing practice with personalized attention?
Whatever your desire, together we'll design a yoga practice that addresses your individual needs and steers you toward calm, clarity, strength, and radiant health.
I'm committed to offering accessible and transformative yoga to curious students of all levels. I've worked with all of these modalities and populations:
- Yoga asana: a seamless blend of Integral and Anusara-style hatha yoga
- Restorative and therapeutic yoga
- Vipassana and mindfulness meditation techniques
- Therapeutic Kinetic Awareness (myofascial release with balls)
- Yoga for athletes, creative artists and performers
- Yoga for time-crunched professionals (lawyers, doctors, teachers, etc.)
- Yoga for parents, caregivers & children (Itsy Bitsy Yoga & YogaKids trained)
- Yoga and mindfulness in education: for elementary, middle & HS youth + staff
- Trauma-informed yoga
With a committed weekly practice, you'll melt stress, boost energy, and expand awareness and strength. Get ready to take on the world with fresh focus, passion, and presence!
Private sessions can be done one-on-one, or with couples and small groups. We'll work in the privacy of your home or mine (or connect virtually through Skype).